LL.B(JCU) M.AppLaw (Family Law) Accredited Specialist Family Law
Grad Dip (Family Dispute Resolution Practice)
Peter Hooper is the legal practitioner Director of Brisbane Family Law Specialists Pty Ltd trading as Hooper Family Lawyers.
Peter has been a Queensland Law Society Family Law Accredited Specialist since 2007 and has completed a Masters Degree in Applied Family Law. In completing his Masters in 2010 Peter was awarded the “Sandra Paul Memorial Prize” as the student graduating with the highest overall GPA.
Prior to incorporating Brisbane Family Law Specialists Pty Ltd, Peter worked for several years honing his practical skills in one of the Brisbane CBD’s most exclusive boutique Family Law practices.
In addition to an extensive Family Law background, Peter has also previously had substantial experience in commercial and insurance litigation with a highly regarded national firm.
Peter holds the following qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws degree
- Master of Applied Law (Family Law)
- Graduate Diploma (Family Dispute Resolution Practice)
- Accredited Specialist Family Law
- Nationally Accredited Mediator
- Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
- Admitted Solicitor Queensland
- Admitted Solicitor High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Member Family Law Practitioners Association
- Member Law Council of Australia (Family Law Section)
Peter works closely with many industry professionals to ensure clients are provided with appropriate and comprehensive advice and support regarding their Family Law matters.
To contact Peter Hooper you can either telephone the office on 3207-7663 or email Peter on firstname.lastname@example.org