Child support issues are for the most part dealt with by the Department of Human Services and not by Court action. The Department of Human Services administers the Child Support Scheme. Information regarding your potential child support entitlement or liability can be located at the Department of Human Services website (in the Links section of this website).

Even though child support is more of a government rather than Court process, we can provide advice/services in child support matters such as:

  • Advice concerning your rights and obligations;
  • Drafting Limited and Binding Child Support Agreements;
  • Advice concerning applications for Change of Assessment/Departures;
  • Appeals to the SSAT;
  • Child maintenance pursuant to the Family Law Act 1975 concerning adult children or step children.